Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages/screens of this service is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this service for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this service is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this service meet your specific requirements.
- This service contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this service, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the service.
- Unauthorised use of this service may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this service may also include links to other services. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the service(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked service(s).
- Your use of this service and any dispute arising out of such use of the service is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Age Requirements: You may not create an account if you are younger than 16 years of age. By creating an account, you represent that you are at least 16 years of age, and, to the extent required by law, you have the permission of a parent or guardian to create an account and use this service.
- Parents and Guardians: By granting your child permission to use this service through your account, you agree and understand that you are responsible for monitoring and supervising your child's usage. If you believe your child is using your account and does not have your permission, please contact us immediately so that we can disable access.
- Account Security: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including unauthorized activity. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your account credentials. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after each session. If you become aware of unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately.
- Indemnification: By using this service, you shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GoTraveler and its parent, directors, officers, employees, representatives, consultants, agents, suppliers, and partners from any liability, claim, demand, damages, losses, and costs (including attorneys’ fees) arising from: (i) your unauthorized use of any Program; and (ii) your breach of this Agreement or violation of any law or third-party right.